In KSI Panama we believe that there should be no limits to when and where you can learn. That is why we provide families a high-quality, personalized virtual education experience. To educate a community of global citizens by providing them with opportunities to be all they can be and inspiring them to make a positive difference in a changing world.
We have prepared a Distance Learning Plan to effectively deliver lessons to our students from Pre-K to Grade 12th, with varying needs and abilities, using dynamic and relevant activities, as they would in class, at school. We are keeping the same schedule as with face-to-face classes. Classes start at 8:00 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m.
Our IB World Education offers technology, inspiring teachers, and a dynamic, interactive curriculum, where students can thrive, find their passion, and learn at the pace that's right for them. We have worked to organize and prepare this process across all of our IB Programmes and established unique processes for each.
Our Learning Plan addresses the following scenario:
- Asynchronous learning to ensure the opportunity to learn for all students in all time zones;
- Synchronous engagements to support learning and socio-emotional well-being of students through real-time engagements;
- Limited and/or variable online access to technology and internet for some students;
- Extended flexible timeline for Distance Learning delivery (at least, if not more than two weeks);
- A commitment to monitoring and improvement of this plan and the student experience during the time of its implementation.
Our Online Platforms support both Distance Learning and faculty/student/family collaboration to ensure a quality learning experience for our students when planning and delivering remotely.
KSI Panama email, Managebac, Google Hangouts Meeting (whole class or group Hangouts Meetings), and Google Classroom are the communication tools used to contact and communicate with KSIP students.
Our goal is to engage students in learning while practicing social distancing and stay on track with the curriculum while instructing online.
For more information, visit our Online Learning Information Hub.
For families interested in the school, we are offering a virtual tour and admission process.