- About Us
- Life at KSI Panama
- After School
- Transcript Request
- Parent -Teacher Association
- Change of Transportation Form
- KSI Life - Gallery
- KSI Panama 2016-17 School Supply Order Form
- KSI Panama Lunch Service
- Parent-Student Handbook
- What's On
- Work with Us
Change of Transportation Form
Your Child’s Safety is a Paramount
This form will be used to:
- students that are being picked up by someone other than a parent or guardian
- students that will be leaving school with a classmate
- any changes made to your student’s time or type of departure
Please fill out this form with all the information necessary.
- Students who are late to school more than 3 times per trimester will lose their privilege to drive to school.
- Students who drive reckless at or near KSI will also lose their privilege to drive to school.
- Any report of unsafe driving, including speeding and ignoring crosswalks, in and around KSI Panama will result in suspension of driving privileges.
- Departure changes must be made before 12pm Monday-Thursday and 10am on Fridays.
You may reserve the service by filling out the form here.