- About Us
- Life at KSI Panama
- After School
- Transcript Request
- Parent -Teacher Association
- Change of Transportation Form
- KSI Life - Gallery
- KSI Panama 2016-17 School Supply Order Form
- KSI Panama Lunch Service
- Parent-Student Handbook
- What's On
- Work with Us
After School Co-curricular Activities
Co-Curricular activities at Knightsbridge Schools International Panama are valuable components of the educational mission. KSIP seeks to provide opportunities for students to explore hobbies, sports and interests beyond the school curriculum. Co-curricular Activities foster the development of confidence and self-esteem through interactions with a variety of classmates and educators.
- Participation in co-curricular activities influences academic performance by improving attitudes toward school and higher educational aspirations.
- Co-curricular activities with the inclusion of experiential learning have positive developmental outcomes.
- Self esteem, self-efficiency, social and communication skills are improved through participation in after school activities.
- Co-curricular activities promote health, fitness and wellness of students by keeping them active and engaged in a variety of endeavors.
The cost for each Co-curricular Activity varies depending on the activity. Please enquire at the school for more information.
If you would still like to see the list of available activities and/orsign up for an after school activity you can click on this link Co-Curricular Activity Sign Up Form and fill out the form. We have opened up our ASA to the Panama Pacifico Community. Please feel free to share the link with any resident of Panama Pacifico that you think may be interested. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Elizabeth Henter, email@example.com.